PRESS KIT - DOWNLOAD
Nadine Lajoie has been in the News, Magazines, TV, Radio and Stage, along with personalities and speakers including: Oprah Winfrey, Donald Trump, Zig Ziglar, Stedman Graham, Les Brown, Marianne Williamson, Michael B. Beckwith and more!
Below you will find videos, biography, Q&A downloads, Photos and more. Please contact us if you need any additional information.
International Award-Winning Entrepreneur (20 awards), renowned International Leadership Speaker and America’s High Speed Success Coach, Nadine Lajoie (pronounced lage-wah) was retired and millionaire at age 41. From 180 MPH to 8 knots, she switched from “Champion Motorcycle Racer who Sings like an Angel” to Yacht Racer and also became a Radio Host, President and Co-Founder of “Teen CEO Reality TV Show”. She trains and “IN-Powers” entrepreneurs worldwide to become HIGH ACHIEVER, ACCELERATE success, INCREASE Productivity and BUILD systems, with her “Prosperity R.A.C.I.N.G System™". Nadine is also the founder of the ultimate experience “R.A.C.I.N.G. TO SUCCESS™”, the world premiere leadership training at the racetrack for business and entrepreneurs, where her energy, knowledge and experience will guide and TRANSFORM you at 180 mph!
Featured on Forbes, USA Today, ABC, FOX and CBS Money Watch, #1 Best-Selling Author of “Win The Race of Life”, 4 times Book Award finalist (USA/London), she also co-authored with Les Brown, another #1 Best-Seller book: ”Fight for your Dreams”. Nadine was featured in magazines along with Oprah Winfrey, Donald Trump and Zig Ziglar and shared big stages like TEDx, California Women’s Conference, among Top Speakers in USA, Canada, Africa, India and Canada, including Jamie Lee Curtis, Les Brown, Tom Hopkins, Marcia Cross, Jeane Houston, Marianne Williamson, Stedman Graham, Michael B. Beckwith, Dr. John Gray, Adam Markel, Berny Dohrmann, just to name a few.
Her Mission: Speak, train and "In-Power" business leaders and women around the globe with motivating and inspiring programs (live events, TV shows and online products), utilizing her success in business, music and motorcycle racing championship, as a powerful metaphor and energetic medium to ACCELERATE success and achieve better results for business and life.
Her Vision: Being a worldwide role model by speaking & singing around the world, to motivate and "In-Power" millions of entrepreneurs and women from 15-45, to overcome adversities and never give up. Sharing her challenges and successes to help others to achieve peak performance, build confidence and a better work-life balance for an easiest way to reach their goals and dreams.
Interview Questions for Nadine:
1. Why did you swtich from Motorcycle Racing at 180 MPH to Yacht Racing at 8 knots?
2. Why did you write your best-selling book: Win the Race of Life...with Balance & Passion at 180 MPH?
3. What lessons can readers take away from your book?
4. Tell us about your RACING SYSTEM and the inspiration for the 90-Day challenge?
5. Why do you want to help entrepreneurs and what challenges do they face?
6. Why your training events at the racetrack can really help them having a breakthrough in their business and life?
7. How is this system different than other coaching or training systems? What makes it fun & creative?
8. What or who has been the biggest influence on your life?
9. What major challenges have you overcome in your life?
10. What is your latest news and what are your current projects?
11. Tell us your inspiration behind creating the Teen CEO Reality Show?
12. How does this show help Teens become entrepreneurs and achieve a champion mindset?
13. How has motorcycle racing influenced your life's mantra?
14. Why do you teach people to become an expert and get more media exposure?
15. What does it mean to be one fast chick?
High Resolution Images: Click to view
Nadine Lajoie / (949) 421-7562 / / www.NadineRacing.com
Success Acceleration Coach / International Speaker /Award-Winning Entrepreneur &
Best-Selling Author known as the “Champion Motorcycle Racer who Sings like an Angel”